- medium level of sound isolation
- double walls system
- 2 triplex safety windows
- assembly in 25 minutes
- silent active ventilation
- color choice
- 6w LED lamp
- 5 sockets surge filter
- laptop table
- 2 cable ports
Choose a color
- Sky Blue
Control the light and color inside your booth: choose a standard light or any of over 250 shades, and give it the brightness and dynamics you need.
The ring light can provide beautiful lighting for live broadcasts (video streaming) and selfies. The annular light source creates soft illumination and a beautiful annular highlight effect in the eyes. 2 methods of supplying current: battery and external power adapter more
Wonderful Fill Light to Attract Fans
- Fill light plays a very important role in live streaming (video streaming) and selfies.
- LED light source creates softer and more uniform light output; TLCI and Color Rendering Index over 95, make the skin white and smooth; & nbsp;
- Ring light source, with its help your face becomes stereoscopic.
Dual Wireless Control System
- Supports APP mobile phone remote control and YONGNUO 2.4G wireless control system, making it simple and fast to fine-tune real time for the desired color temperature according to the light effect.
- YONGNUO's patented LED drive technology ensures that no waves, stroboscopic flashes or other phenomena appear when shooting.
- 2 methods of supplying current - battery and external power adapter.
The modern chair with a soft seat made of artificial leather does not take up much space and is designed for a long service life.
Special acoustic wood panels add rich, vibrant sound to your booth. Move panels inside the cockpit - create a unique sound.
Scarlett CM25 MkIII, condenser microphone & nbsp; - 1pc
- Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen, audio interface & nbsp; - 1pc
- Scarlett HP60 MkIII, headphones & nbsp; - 1pc
- FORCE MS-05 - pop filter, analogue of JZ MIC, convex, patented design & nbsp; - 1 piece
- ATHLETIC MIC-5C, икрофонная стойка "журавль", металлическая, пластиковые верхние и нижние элементы фиксации — 1шт
- Микрофонный кабель — 1шт
- USB кабель — 1шт
The very best mic preamps ever used found in the Scarlett range, now with Air mode enabled. allowing you to get a brighter and more `` open '' recording sound. & nbsp; Large-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording further quality to accurately reproduce all the nuances of the original signal. & nbsp; Advanced HP60 MkIII Closed-back Headphones for superior sound quality and comfortable operation for extended periods recording or mixing sessions is an advantage that cannot be overestimated. Large headroom instrument input for recording guitar and bass without clipping or distortion. Quick Start function for unprecedented ease of setup. There is simply no more reliable configuration with this sound quality. Scarlett Solo Studio is an easy-to-use, versatile solution for songwriters and songwriters. & Nbsp; Package includes: Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, condenser microphone, 3m XLR microphone cable, closed-back headphones and free software. So you can start recording music right away.
The Scarlett Solo is equipped with an advanced third-generation Scarlett mic preamp, the best-in-class Air Tuning, which delivers the same effect as the original Focusrite ISA Mic Preamps, which produces brighter, more open vocals when recording.
The CM25 MkIII Condenser Microphone guarantees studio-quality sound recording, allowing for an exact replica of the original, while the HP60 MkIII Closed-Back Headphones redesigned and redesigned to deliver the same high sound quality to keep you comfortable during extended recording and mixing sessions.
Simply plug your guitar or bass into the instrument input with a high headroom and start recording without the fear of clipping or distortion, and you can see if the input sensitivity is properly adjusted. by the original LED ring indicator.
Equipped with high-quality 24-bit 192 kHz A / D converters, Scarlett delivers the same professional sound quality as all 3rd generation devices, and by connecting Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs to the balanced inputs of studio monitors, you get crystal clear audio playback. . & nbsp; The audio interface is adapted for intensive work in difficult conditions, connects to a Mac® or PC with a regular USB cable and does not require an external power supply.
Scarlett Solo Studio comes with all the software you need to get started, including two full-featured digital audio workstations, Ableton® Live Lite ™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. The interface is easy to use, so even an inexperienced beginner can use it, and the superior sound quality provides everything you need for professional creativity.
- USB Type C Connection
- USB 2.0 Protocol
- Form Factor Desktop
- Simultaneous I / O 2 x 2
- 24 bit / 192 kHz ADC resolution
- Number of preamps 1
- Phantom Power YES
- Instrument inputs 1
- Line Inputs 1
- 2 TRS analog outputs (balanced)
- Headphone outputs 1
- USB Bus Powered YES
- Microphone CM25 MkIII cardioid condenser
- HP60 MkIII Closed-back Headphones
Rode NTK, studio tube microphone - 1 piece
- Apogee Duet, USB interface 24bit / 192kHz, 2 inputs, 4 outputs (for headphones and monitors) & nbsp; - 1pc
Audio-Technica ATH-M50X, professional monitor headphones, closed & nbsp; - 1pc
Stagg & nbsp; MIS-2024BK, microphone stand with telescopic "crane", folding legs & nbsp; - 1 piece
Stagg PMCOH, pop filter for condenser microphone, 6.3 "diameter, flexible & nbsp; holder and bracket & nbsp; - 1pc
- Planet & nbsp; Waves PW-CMIC-25, microphone cord "Classic Series" 7.5 meters & nbsp; - 1 piece
- Neumann TLM 103 MT Mono set, studio condenser microphone, EA1 "spider", aluminum case, black
- RME Fireface UC - USB 2.0, & nbsp; audio interface, 8 * 6 inputs / outputs, 2 mic preamp, ADAT / SPDIF, 2xMIDI in / out, headphone output, Totalmix FX
- Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO 250 Ohm, monitor, closed, impedance 250 Ohm, sensitivity 96 dB, weight 270 g, cable 3 m
- Shure PS 6, pop filter for studio microphones
- Die Hard DHG240LU10 Microphone Cable XLR 3P female - XLR 3P male Length: 10m Color: Black
- Proel PRO200BK, prof. microphone stand, tripod, telescopic boom
We will individually select equipment for your studio.